Valentina Fedoseeva, D.Sc., Prof.
Principal Research Scientist
Laboratory of Permafrost Groundwater and Geochemistry
Tel.: (4112) 390-878
Education and Degrees
- M.S. (Chemistry), Moscow State University, 1969
- Ph. D. (Chemistry), Moscow State University, 1973. Dissertation: Vibrational Spectra and Structure of Some Organic Siloxy Derivatives
- D.Sc. (Physical Chemistry and Geochemistry), Tomsk State University, 2001. Dissertation: Physico-Chemical Mechanisms of Migration of Chemical Elements in Frozen Ground and Snow
- Liquid-like film on ice surface as a medium for chemical migration
- Adsorption of chemical species onto the surface of soil and rock particles
- Chemical migration conditions in frozen ground and snow
- Member, Women Scientists of Yakutia League
- Member of the Scientific Council, Chair of the Graduate Examination Committee and Deputy Chair of the Thesis Examination Committee in the Faculty of Biology and Geography at the North-Eastern Federal University
Teaching and Mentoring Activities
Dr. Fedoseeva teaches courses on Organic Chemistry, Mechanisms of Organic Reactions, Crystal Chemistry, and Scientific Research Methods at the North-EasternFederalUniversity. She supervises undergraduate and M.S. graduate chemistry students at NEFU and acts as a research advisor to Ph.D. students on particle surface properties of nano additives for development of polymer matrix composites. She also serves as a member of examination and attestation committees in the Department of Chemistry at NEFU.
- Spiridonov, A. M.; Aprosimova, E. V.; Zabolotskii, V. I.; Fedoseeva, V. I.; Sokolova, M. D.; Okhlopkova, A. A. (2019). Adsorption of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide on zeolite surface. Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 93 (5), 917-923.
- Fedoseeva V., Burnasheva M.P., Ayanitova T. M. (2019). Sorption interaction of acetic and chloro-acetic acids with quasi-liquid film of ice. In: Solving the Puzzles from Cryosphere, Int. Conf., Pushchino, Russia, April 15-18, 2019, Program and Abstracts, p. 48-49.
- Fedoseeva V. I., Mironova A. A. (2018). The role of magnesium ions in the creation of nanocomposite materials based on polytetrafluoroethylene modified by natural silicates. In: 32nd Conference of European Colloid and Interface Society (Lubljana, Slovenia, 2-7 September 2018). Book of abstracts, p. 102. http://ecis2018.fkkt.uni-lj.si/dist/img/ECIS2018_BA.pdf
- Fedoseeva V. I., Sleptsova S. А., Kremenetskaya I. P. (2018). Preconditions for the physicochemical interaction between components in the creation of composite materials on the basis of polytetrafluoroethylene and layered silicates. AIP Conference Proceedings 2051, 020084 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5083327
- Fedoseeva V.I., Fedoseev N.F., Burnasheva M.P. (2018). The influence of accompanying components on the sorption of molybdate anions from aqueous solutions on dispersed ice surface. Earth's Cryosphere XXII(1): 25–28. DOI: 10.21782/EC2541-9994-2018-1(25-28) http://www.izdatgeo.ru/pdf/earth_cryo/2018-1/25_eng.pdf
- Fedoseeva V., Fedoseev N., Burnasheva M. (2017). Physico-chemical nature of liquid ice films influence for migration of chemicals in permafrost and glacial systems. Book of Abstracts, Int. Conf. Earth's Cryosphere: Past, Present and Future, Pushchino, Russia, June 4-8, 2017, pp. 122.
- Mosendz I., Kremenetskaya I., Timofeeva M., Slukovskaya M., Fedoseeva V. (2017). Remediation of highly contaminated technogenic peat-like soil by sungulite and vermiculite. Book of Abstracts, Int. Conf. Earth's Cryosphere: Past, Present and Future, Pushchino, Russia, June 4-8, 2017, pp. 116-117.
- Fedoseeva, V. I.; Аyanitova, Т. М.; Fedoseev, N. F. Sorption of some carboxylic acids on the dispersed ice surface, International Conference “Permafrost in XXI Century: Basic and Applied Researches”, Pushchino, Russia, September 27 – October 1, 2015, 40-41, 2015, Institute of Physicochemical and Biological Problems in Soil Science RAS
- Fedoseeva, VI; Fedoseev, NF; Burnasheva, MP. The effect of water-structuring magnesium ions on the state of quasi-liquid ice film, Colloid Journal, 77, 6, 821-823, 2015, Springer
- Fedoseeva V. I., Fedoseev N. F. (2013). Interaction of some organic substances with surface of ice particles. In: International Conference “Earth Cryology: XXI Century”, September 29 – October 3, 2013, Pushchino, Moscow region, Russia. The Program and Conference Materials, p.113-114.
- Fedoseeva V. I., Fedoseev N. F. (2013). Solution properties of quasiliquid film of ice surface. In: IV International Conference on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics. – Moscow: Russia, 2013, pp. 326-327.
- Fedoseeva V. I., Minlikaeva O. V., Fedoseev N. F. (2013). Evaluation of the specific surface of PTFE powder using the adsorption from aqueous solutions of cationic dyes. In: IV International Conference on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics. – Moscow: Russia, 2013, pp. 324-326.
- Fedoseeva V.I., Fedoseev N.F. (2012). Quasi-liquid films in glacial and frozen systems. In: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Permafrost, Salekhard, Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District, Russia June 25–29, 2012. Vol. 4, Extended Abstracts. Tyumen, Ekaterinburg: The Fort Dialog-Iset Publisher, pp. 149-150.
- Fedoseeva, V. I., Fedoseev N. F. (2010) Sorption of molybdate anions by a quasi-liquid film on the surface of dispersed ice. Colloid Journal, 72, 583-585.
- Shangareeva, O. V., Fedoseeva V. I., Fedoseev N. F. (2006) Determination of the specific surface area of FORUM fluoroplastic powder by the dye adsorption from solutions. Colloid Journal, 68, 651-653.
- Fedoseyeva V.I., Fedoseyev N.F. (2003). Migration of copper ions from an underlying substrate to the snowcover. In: Permafrost: Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Permafrost, 21-25 July 2003, Zurich, Switzerland. Volume 1 (Edited by Marcia Phillips, Sarah M. Springman & Lucas U. Arenson). A.A. Balkema Publishers, pp. 245-248.
- Fedoseyeva V.I. (1998). Experimental investigations of gold migration in frozen massifs. In: A.G. Lewkowicz, M.Allard (eds). Permafrost, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference, June 23-27, 1998, Yellowknife, Canada. Centre d’etudes nordiques, Universite Laval, Yellowknife, pp. 265-268.
- Fedoseeva V. I., Streltsova O.A. (1993). The temperature effect on the re-distribution of microelements in the soil massif. In: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Permafrost, July 5-9, 1993, Beijing, China. South China University of Technology Press, pp. 865-868.
- Fedoseev, N.F., Fedoseeva V.I., Nechaev E.A. (1983). On the physicochemical properties of the surface of dispersed ice (snow). In: Permafrost, Final Proceedings, Fourth International Conference, Fairbanks, Alaska, July 17-22, 1983, pp. 222-225.