- M.S. (Geography), Yakutsk State University, 1993
- Permafrost landscapes, hydrothermal regimes of the active layer and upper permafrost
- 1993-present – monitoring observations in central and Arctic Yakutia
- 2011-2012 – studies on the hydrothermal regime of the active layer and upper permafrost in the Suntar Khayata Range
Current and Recent Projects
- SB RAS Basic Research Project IX.127.2.3, 2017-2020: Integrated Studies to Understand the Dynamics of Natural and Human-Affected Landscapes in the East Siberian Permafrost Region – Block 1. Assessing the Current State of Permafrost Landscapes in East Siberia in the Context of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Evolution (Participant)
- Joint Research Program between the Melnikov Permafrost Institute and UMR8148 GEOPS/CNRS Laboratory “GEOSCIENCES PARIS SUD”, Orsay University, France, 2018-2022: High Spatial and Temporal Resolution Study of the Permafrost Degradation and Carbon Release In Central Siberia (Participant)
- Contract Project, Larionov Institute of Physical and-Technical Problems of the North, Yakutsk, 2018-2020: Investigation of Permafrost Changes and Assessment of Related Hazards on Linear Infrastructure in the Power of Siberia Pipeline Corridor in a Changing Climate (Participant)
- SB RAS Core Project. Geocryological Hazards in the Russian North-East: Monitoring, and Database and GIS Development.
- Collaborative project with RIGC/JAMSTEC and NIPR (Japan): Study of Glaciers in the Suntar Khayata Range.
- Collaborative project with the Research Institute for Global Change (Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology): Land Surface Observation of Heat/Water/Vegetation Conditions in Yakutia, 1996-2014
- Member of the Russian Geographical Society
- Member of the Yakutsk Orienteering Club