- M.S. (Geology), Yakutsk State University, 1991
- Permafrost landscapes, spatial patterns of soil moisture content in Central Yakutia
- 1991 – present, Neleger and Spasskaya Pad monitoring sites, Central Yakutia – observations of the hydrological and thermal regimes of the active layer and upper permafrost
- 2011 – 2012, Suntar Khayata Mountains - observations of the temperature regime of the active layer and upper permafrost
- 1989 – 1997, Kerdyugen, Meneika and Rozha permafrost monitoring sites, Central Yakutia – observations on microclimate, land reclamation effects, hydrothermal regime
- 1989 – 1993, Aryy monitoring site, Amga River watershed, Central Yakutia –permafrost, microclimate, impacts from agricultural activities
Current and Recent Projects
- SB RAS Basic Research Project IX.127.2.3, 2017-2020: Integrated Studies to Understand the Dynamics of Natural and Human-Affected Landscapes in the East Siberian Permafrost Region – Block 1. Assessing the Current State of Permafrost Landscapes in East Siberia in the Context of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Evolution (Participant)
- Joint Research Program between the Melnikov Permafrost Institute and UMR8148 GEOPS/CNRS Laboratory “GEOSCIENCES PARIS SUD”, Orsay University, France, 2018-2022: High Spatial and Temporal Resolution Study of the Permafrost Degradation and Carbon Release in Central Siberia (Participant)
- Contract Project, Larionov Institute of Physical and-Technical Problems of the North, Yakutsk, 2018-2020: Investigation of Permafrost Changes and Assessment of Related Hazards on Linear Infrastructure in the Power of Siberia Pipeline Corridor in a Changing Climate (Participant)
- SB RAS Project VII.63.2.5: Geocryological Hazards in the Russian North-East: Landscape and Hydrogeological Relationships, 2010-2012.
- SB RAS Core Project. Geocryological Hazards in the Russian North-East: Monitoring, and Database and GIS Development.
- Collaborative project with RIGC/JAMSTEC and NIPR (Japan): Study of Glaciers in the Suntar Khayata Range.
- Collaborative project with the Research Institute for Global Change (Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology): Land Surface Observation of Heat/Water/Vegetation Conditions in Yakutia, 1996-2014.
- Collaborative project with the Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, Kyoto, Japan: Study of forest disturbance and permafrost dynamics in modern climate conditions, 2010-2014.
- Collaborative project with the Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, Kyoto, Japan: Water balance of thermokarst lakes at modern climate changes, 2010-2014.