Senior Research Scientist, Laboratory of Permafrost Engineering
Tel. (4112) 390-886
- Ph.D. (Engineering), Institute for Water and Environmental Problems, Barnaul, 2013. Dissertation: GPR for Studying Lake and River Sediments, Lena River Basin
- Permafrost geophysics
- Underwater GPR method
- Executive Board Member, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Foundation for Research and Education
- Chair, MPI Young Researchers Council
Associate Professor, Yakutsk Academy of Agriculture. Courses taught:
- Installation of electrical and automation systems
- Metrology, standardization and certification
Omelyanenko A.V., Khristoforov I.I. (2014). Submersible GPR method for river and lake studies. In: GPR-2014: Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar, Brussels, Belgium, June 30 - July 4, 2014: 227-231. doi: 10.1109/ICGPR.2014.6970419.
Omelyanenko A.V., Kaygorodov K.I., Khristoforov I.I., Lazareva M.A. (2014). Experimental studies on determination of the snow cover density of reservoirs by remote GPR. In: GPR-2014: Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar, Brussels, Belgium, June 30 - July 4, 2014: 192-195. doi: 10.1109/ICGPR.2014.6970412.